FALL 10 GOAL Friday 2020 SCHEDULE
- October 9 – 5:00 pm Willow Bend Reunion
- October 2* – 5:00 pm Kim Mayer Memorial Cup
- October 9* – 5:00 pm Willow Bend Reunion and USPA Intra Circuit
- October 16 – 5:00 pm USPA Intra Circuit
- October 23 – 4:30 pm USPA General Brown Cup
- October 30 – 4:30 pm USPA General Brown Cup
* Asados are scheduled
PLEASE CHECK OUR DAILY SCHEDULE PAGE FOR SPECIFIC TIMES AND FIELD LOCATIONS FOR ANY SPECIFIC EVENT.
NOTICE: Willow Bend Polo Club will follow the USPA, CDC and state & local authorities published recommendations and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Due to these guidelines, the Pavilion is closed to spectators. HOWEVER, the sidelines are still open and we encourage you to bring your chair and a cooler/picnic basket and enjoy the great outdoors with us. We will have designated parking spots on the sidelines that allow for appropriate social distancing. Please keep in mind that spectators will not be allowed on the “player/trailer” side of the field and the pavilion will be closed except for use of the restrooms. We encourage individuals and small groups wanting to watch the games to utilize the large sideline space to tailgate 10 feet apart and stay within their designated area.
Hand sanitizer pumps placed in the pavilion area to allow individuals to frequently clean their hands while utilizing the restrooms AND facial masks are not required at your tailgate site, but are required when walking to the restrooms.
Additionally, we ask that you carefully consider the following questions prior to attending any event sanctioned by the Willow Bend Polo Club:
- Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30-days?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, been quarantined by a medical professional?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with or traveled to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice within the past 14 days?
- Have you received a positive COVID-19 test in the past 60 days?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, we would ask out of respect for other players, participants, spectators, etc. that you please refrain from entering the premises for a 14 day period and seek medical attention.
We look forward to a great FALL season and your cooperation and compliance is greatly appreciated.