We are excited to formally begin our Fall Season here at Willow Bend Polo Club and while, we are currently still experiencing a global pandemic resulting from the COVID-19 virus, the USPA, CDC and state & local authorities have published recommendations and guidelines and Willow Bend Polo Club will adhere to these guidelines and recommendations.
In an effort to reduce the opportunity for the spread of this virus that can be transmitted through physical contact with an infected person, indirect contact with surfaces in the immediate environment, with objects used on the infected person, or through contact with respiratory droplets that become airborne when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks, we have made the decision to close the Pavilion to spectators. HOWEVER, the sidelines are still open and we encourage you to bring your chair and a cooler and enjoy the great outdoors with us. We will have designated parking spots on the sidelines that allow for appropriate social distancing. Please keep in mind that spectators will not be allowed on the “player/trailer” side of the field and the pavilion will be closed except for use of the restrooms. We encourage individuals and small groups wanting to watch the games to utilize the large sideline space to tailgate 10 feet apart and stay within their designated area.
Hand sanitizer pumps placed in the pavilion area to allow individuals to frequently clean their hands while utilizing the restrooms AND facial masks are not required at your tailgate site, but are required when walking to the restrooms.
Additionally, we ask that you carefully consider the following questions prior to attending any event sanctioned by the Willow Bend Polo Club:
- Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30-days?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with, been quarantined by a medical professional?
- Have you, or anyone you’ve been in close contact with or traveled to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice within the past 14 days?
- Have you received a positive COVID-19 test in the past 60 days?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions, we would ask out of respect for other players, participants, spectators, etc. that you please refrain from entering the premises for a 14 day period and seek medical attention.
We look forward to a great FALL season and your cooperation and compliance is greatly appreciated.